Tuesday, February 14, 2017

THE CLEANSING PRAYER

THE CLEANSING PRAYER

There is a part inside me that has never given up. I chant focusing on it and appreciate it, and let Buddhahood become my passion.

I pray to make Sensei my best friend, the Gohonzon the center of my life, Daimoku the language of my soul and Kosenrufu my only act. For Kosenrufu will become like a volcanic eruption. Every vein, every cell of my body MUST exude BUDDHAHOOD.

I let daimoku reach my fundamental darkness, and illuminate my illusions, doubts, fears, anxiety and sickness.

I let my human revolution transform my karma for eternity. I have the voice of the Buddha that heals and my life force makes me encourage and inspire every life I interact with.

I am a person of unlimited potential, unlimited self-esteem, unlimited emotional and mental resources and health. My face must glow and eyes sparkle like a Buddha.

I will fight like a lion, no matter what.

I am the Bodhisattva of the Earth, and the emissary of the Buddha.

I am Nam Myoho Renge Kyo.

I am born to win.

I shall WIN WIN WIN

NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO
NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO
NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO



5 comments:

Bhavna said...

Lovely

Chris said...

May I ask where this is from. The source? Love this by was asked where this was from.

Many thanks
Chris

Anonymous said...

I am also very interested to know the source of this inspirational pray/determination/wisdom! Does anybody know? I thought it was Sensei but I would like to be sure before I share it with anyone else. Thank you.




Unknown said...

Very energetic pray

Unknown said...

Very energetic pray.....