Thursday, May 11, 2017

GOHONZON HAS NO LIMITS

GOHONZON HAS NO LIMITS
  
"Many of us have some problems that we avoid chanting about, because we are afraid to look at it directly and prefer not to think about it. Others have dreams locked up in their hearts that they are afraid to admit to even themselves let alone chant for, because they are afraid of being disappointed should they not succeed in attaining their goal. 
  
The Daishonin teaches us that power of Gohonzon has no limits. It is we who impose limits on it with our doubts and fears. How tragic it would be if we having encountered the Mystic Law, we could not fully enjoy its benefits because we lacked the courage to pray with all our hearts for what we truly wanted. Surely nothing would be more bitter than to look back over one's life and feel, 'I never accomplished what I really wanted.'"
  
President Ikeda
  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ajay, thanks for sharing this guidance. I have one hardhsip related to my relationship. Which is over from other side.other person is very clear about this, like there is no future together. But i want to save my relationship, but everyone told me move on with life which i am unable to do. If I chant I'll get that hope and again something wrong will happen. And again i feel low i dont know how do I overcome this.thanks