Monday, October 3, 2016

PERSONAL PRAYERS

PERSONAL PRAYERS
  
I trust that the Gohonzon is the absolute means to me to transform my life.
  
I trust the power of my Daimoku.
  
I pray for myself, I pray to elevate my life condition. 
  
To attract happiness into my daily life.
  
From today on I chant to become a men / women of unlimited self-esteem.
  
I appreciate everything about me that makes me so wonderful and unique.
  
I pray to awaken to my greatness and everyday must manifest my Buddha Nature.
  
I pray for justice and wisdom in my life.
  
I must connect to sensei, my mentor and be one with his spirit.
  
I determine that my work/ business will create maximum value where I can tap my unlimited potential.
  
I want my job / business to be with beauty, benefit and goodness.
  
I pray for strength and courage to make me a good human being and work for others.
  
I determine to eradicate my negative karma in my relationship with (take names__________). 
My prayers must touch their lives. I pray for their utmost happiness. They must awaken to their Buddha nature and their mission. We must have the most beautiful relationship with each other through these inter actions. I must connect their lives to the Gohonzon. Give them courage to take up their responsibilities and challenges towards me .
  
I apologize for the negative causes of the past and start to build good fortune for my family.
  
As a MOTHER or FATHER
I determine to be a mother/ father how sensei would want me to be. Having patience Forbearance, endurance to raise capable wise children who could be leaders for Kosenrufu.
  
Thanks!

No comments: